Reasons Pinnacle Living Voted Best Places to Work Three Years In A Row
Pinnacle Living was voted Top Workplaces in Richmond, Virginia three years in a row — 2018, 2019, and 2020. At Cedarfield we strive for a relationship with the people we serve, our residents, but also with our team members who make our community so great.
Interested in joining our team? Here are some perks!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work-Life Balance — we promote it and live it.
- Team Member Lunch Program ($2 for a full course meal including dessert)
- Spacious team member break room featuring free coffee, tea, and comfortable seating
- Brookstone Massage Chairs
- Team Member Holiday Party
- Team Member holiday gifts & birthday gifts
- Open Door Policy – our Leadership Team is here for you
- Resident hosted Christmas party and a monetary gift for team members
- Team Member Pinnacle Buck$ Program (Earn points and redeem for merchandise, gift cards, etc.)
- Team Member Peak Program – Our way of recognizing team members
- Team Member Wellness @ Work – We focus on Mind, Body, Spirit and you can earn points and redeem for Merchandise, Gift Cards, Etc.
- Referral Bonus Program – Earn up to $800
- Access to our Pathways to Wellness building including pools, fitness and dance studios
- ADP discounts
- Distinctive and great retirement benefits
- On-shift scheduling system
- Zero Cost Medical Insurance for HSA ‘team member-only’ plan
Become a part of Pinnacle Living’s Cedarfield Team, and see for yourself why we were voted Best Places to Work!