COVID-19 + Visitation Policy Update
Updated: Friday, May 6 | 12:30 p.m.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and well-being of our residents, team members, their families, visitors, and volunteers have been our paramount concern. All of our team members and nearly all of our residents have been fully vaccinated since the fall of 2021.
Our COVID-19 Preparedness Team has worked closely with the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) and their numerous health partners throughout this crisis.
Our current policies are as follows:
- In keeping with CDC guidance, masks are optional for Independent Living and Assisted Living residents when the county risk levels, as determined by CDC, are low to moderate.
- We ask that residents residing in our Health Care Households continue to wear masks when outside of their apartments.
Visitors and Vendors
- All visitors and vendors will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 at our gate.
- Masks are required in common spaces for all visitors and vendors. If you are unvaccinated, the receptionist/concierge will inform you of designated locations where your visit can take place.
- Only vaccinated visitors are permitted in dining venues and at group events.
- Masks are required for all team members
For residents, if you become aware that you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please notify the clinic.
Team members should notify their immediate supervisor.
Whether you are receiving visitors at your home or traveling to visit with family and loved ones away from your community, here are some preventative measures you can take to guard your health and safety:
- Follow CDC guidance for mask-wearing.
- Wash and sanitize your hands often, including before and after preparing food.
- Continue to practice physical distancing.
- Get your COVID-19 booster vaccine when you are eligible.
- Gather outside or in well-ventilated areas.
- Stay at home and get tested if you’re experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Executive Director.
Cedarfield and Pinnacle Living have provided regular updates since the beginning of the COVID-19 Pandemic.