Cedarfield Increasing Starting Wages to $15/Hour
Beginning immediately and going back retroactively to the pay period beginning on October 29, 2021, Cedarfield will be increasing wages to $15 per hour for team members currently earning less.
In addition to this wage increase, Cedarfield is also:
- Adjusting wage rates for many team members earning between $15 and $20 per hour to reflect our commitment to our long-serving team members;
- Ensuring team members not included in this pay adjustment will continue to receive annual evaluations with wage adjustments based upon tenure and work performance; and
- Updating team member benefits based upon feedback from focus groups we recently conducted.
Many parts of our country are facing significant employment challenges, and Cedarfield is no exception to this current national crisis. Raising wages to $15 per hour is not only a response to the current labor market, but it is also the right thing to do.
Cedarfield has historically been one of the top employers in Richmond, VA, and we anticipate this announcement will encourage even more highly qualified candidates to consider a career with us.
Our Mission is “Enriching Life’s Journey” and we believe these changes will do just that for our team members, our residents, and everyone we serve.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work-Life Balance — we promote it and live it.
- Free Team Member Lunches
- Spacious team member break room featuring free coffee, tea, and comfortable seating
- Brookstone Massage Chairs
- Team Member Holiday Party
- Team Member holiday gifts & birthday gifts
- Open Door Policy – our Leadership Team is here for you
- Resident hosted Christmas party and a monetary gift for team members
- Team Member Pinnacle Buck$ Program (Earn points and redeem for merchandise, gift cards, etc.)
- Team Member Peak Program – Our way of recognizing team members
- Team Member Wellness @ Work – We focus on Mind, Body, Spirit and you can earn points and redeem for Merchandise, Gift Cards, Etc.
- Referral Bonus Program – Earn up to $800
- Access to our Pathways to Wellness building including pools, fitness and dance studios
- ADP discounts
- Distinctive and great retirement benefits
- On-shift scheduling system
- Zero Cost Medical Insurance for HSA ‘team member-only’ plan
Come Work for the Best
Pinnacle Living and Cedarfield have earned recognition as a 2022 Top Workplace by the Richmond Times-Dispatch. This honor is given based on team member surveys on numerous topics affecting workplace life, from their views on leadership, managers, pay and benefits to training and work-life balance. It also looked at other factors including how employers encourage community involvement and how businesses promote diversity. Cedarfield has been a top-three finalist for this prestigious program five years in a row!